· U2 Tour Home
· U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017
· All U2 Tours
· U2 Tour Pictures
· U2 Shop
· Contact Us
· Link us
· Your Account
U2 concert history
Yesterday in 1980
Salle Du Fauburg, Geneva
Night Moves, St. Louis
Shepherds Bush Empire, London
BBC Studios, London
Today in 1980
Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics, Vaulx-en-Velin
NBC Studios, New York
Morumbi, Sao Paulo
Tomorrow in 1980
Crescent Hall, Limerick
Le Palace, Paris
First Avenue, Minneapolis
David Jensen Interview, London
Waverley Park, Melbourne
Staples Center, Los Angeles
Marriott Marquis Hotel, New York
Morumbi, Sao Paulo
O2 World, Berlin
|U2 - Vertigo Tour 4th leg: Latin America |
2006-02-12: Estadio Tecnológico, Monterrey - Mexico
( other U2 shows at this location )
<<< 2006-02-08 - Los Angeles | 2006-02-15 - Mexico City >>>
2006-02-14 - Beautiful night submitted by Javier A.
It was certainly a beautiful night, just as Bono said several times through the concert.back
The band was totally commited to the people, the stadium was crowded, everybody was feeling every single song. Great visual effects, great sound (there were problems with the openers "The Secret Machine", but I think the staff fixed it well).
I had to be standing since 17:00 but it was totally worth of it, for I grabbed a place just behind the VIP fence in front of the stage.
The show had very emotive moments, specially:
- "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" - the stadium was lit with lighters and cell phones.
- "One" - (obviously), Bono gave a very emotive message in spanish before playing this song, and everybody sang it along with him afterwards.
- "With or without you" - it was one of the three last, but nevertheless this song never loses its emotivity and melancholy.
- "Pride" - The 'uh-oh-oh' chorus at the end of the song seemed to last forever! It was great!
- Also was very beautiful the pro-human-rights and coexistance message of Miss Sarajevo and Sunday Bloody Sunday.
In brief: the band, the people, the night, everything rocked!
tourdb © 1997 - 2019 tourdb (at) popsmart (dot) org